- The Agency Engagement Center has established the standard practice for Organizational Change Management (OCM) that can be applied to State projects, large or small.
- OCM focuses on preparing people for change, working in-sync with Project Management as they prepare systems for change.
- These disciplines work together to ensure the State achieves the desired outcomes and benefits of the change.
Agency Engagement Center tools for Organizational Change Management are presented below by OCM phase. Project Managers may wish to access these change tools through the Value Management Framework, which has them organized by traditional project phase.
- OCM Foundations
- OCM Toolit - List of Tools with Purpose and Benefits (10-4-18)
- OCM Toolkit Overview (10-4-18)
- Use of Prosci tools (AEC)
Phase 1 - Prepare for Change
- Impact Gathering Tool (AEC)
- OCM ARCI Matrix (AEC)
- OCM Metrics Template (AEC)
- OCM Strategy outline (AEC)
- OCM Workplan template (AEC)
- Resistance Management Worksheet (AEC)
- Sample Readiness Survey Questions (AEC)
- Sponsor Action Plan (AEC)
- Sponsor Agreement (AEC)
- Sponsor Diagram template (AEC)
- Stakeholder Analysis Template (AEC)
- Stakeholder Analysis Tool (AEC)
Phase 2 - Manage Change
- Communication Matrix (AEC)
- CommunicationDraftingTemplate (AEC)
- KeyMessageWorksheet (AEC)
- Readiness Progression Tool (AEC)
- SampleReadinessSurveyQuestions (AEC)
- Training Needs AssessmentTemplate (AEC)
- Training Plan Instructions (AEC)
- Training Plan Template (AEC)