Bonds and Investor Relations
Welcome to the State of Ohio's Bonds and Investor Relations website.
This area provides general information on State of Ohio debt and provides investors with convenient and timely access to current ratings reports, the state's monthly coordinated bond sale schedule, official statements, Ohio's current and historical financial reports, disclosure information, and other pertinent information.
The information is for reference only and is not a summary or compilation of information for any particular bond issue. It does not purport to present full and fair disclosure with respect to state debt or any of the state's bond programs within the meaning of applicable securities laws (See Disclaimer).
Updates Made in April
Check Back Next Month
for May Updates
- Bond Sale Calendar
- Credit Rating Reports
- Bond Sale Official Statements
- 5% Debt Service Limitation Certification
- Monthly Financial Report through April
- State Information (Appendix A)
- Authorizations, Issued, and Outstanding Table
- Annual Debt Service Requirements
- April Unemployment Rates