At the Ohio Office of Budget and Management, it is our mission to provide policy analysis, fiscal research and financial management services to the Governor and agencies of state government, helping to ensure the proper and responsible use of state resources.
As a cabinet-level agency within the executive branch of state government, OBM develops, coordinates and monitors the individual budgets of state agencies and reviews all financial transactions made with public funds.
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony to the House Finance Committee on the Mid-Biennium Budget Review, May 3, 2016
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony to the House Finance Committee on Senate Bill 310, April 26, 2016
- Fact Sheet: FY 2017 and 2018 Capital Budget
- FY 2017 and 2018 Capital Appropriations by County (April 14, 2016)
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony on Senate Bill 310, Senate Finance Committee, April 12, 2016