Value Management Office
The OBM Value Management Office tracks and reports program outcomes for enterprise and multi-agency programs.
It also supports IT governance by evaluating business case investments and projected benefits, and helping agencies & developers link people, processes and technology through appropriate measures of success and robust implement strategies.
To establish and lead processes to enable the State of Ohio to evaluate projected and realized benefits from major business process changes, and enterprise initiatives.
State agencies apply value management as a way of doing business to ensure the wise application of taxpayer dollars and improved outcomes for enterprise initiatives.
Collaborate with agencies and enterprise initiative developers and project managers to:
- Estimate projected benefits
- Identify process change needed to achieve desired results
- Design measurement systems and KPIs
- Ensure transition and implementation plans facilitate expected outcomes
- Monitor projected and actual benefits
- Report progress toward "investment" goals in an easy to understand format