OBM Training Academy
The Training Academy's mission is to partner with OBM division leaders, other state agencies' training colleagues, and our customers to provide performance support, training consultation, and related services to promote financial literacy, and use technology to increase state government services' effectiveness and efficiency.
- Embrace and drive transformational change
- Pursue growth and learning
- Do more with less
- Learn, educate, and innovate.
- Support and promote teamwork
- Respond promptly to training and support requests with professionalism and respect
- Consult with OBM's and other state agency departments' subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop high-quality curricula, training course content and materials, and performance support tools
- Support OBM departments in its efforts to develop clear, concise, and professional procedure documentation in a single location
- Publish up-to-date procedure documentation for all OBM-sponsored FIN sub-modules in a single-source online repository available to all users
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities; don't accept things as is because they are working
- Use instructional design and adult learning experience and knowledge to continually seek innovative solutions for our customers