To establish and lead processes to enable the State of Ohio to evaluate projected and realized benefits from major business process changes, and enterprise initiatives.
State agencies apply value management as a way of doing business to ensure the wise application of taxpayer dollars and improved outcomes for enterprise initiatives.
Collaborate with agencies and enterprise initiative developers and project managers to:
- Estimate projected benefits
- Identify process change needed to achieve desired results
- Design measurement systems and KPIs
- Ensure transition and implementation plans facilitate expected outcomes
- Monitor projected and actual benefits
- Report progress toward "investment" goals in an easy to understand format