Customer Service Standards Policy
The purpose of this Policy is to establish uniform standards for the level of customer service provided by the Office of Budget and Management in compliance with Senate Bill 2, 129th G.A. (Common Sense Initiative).
Customer Service Standards
The Office of Budget and Management (OBM) values and respects its customers and is committed to providing them with highest quality of service. This high level of service is accomplished when all OBM employees commit to anticipating and meeting the needs of both internal and external customers and determining how best to meet them.
In order to provide this level of service, all OBM employees are expected to demonstrate the following:
- Dedication to providing professional, courteous, and timely service.
- Dedication to providing clear, concise and accurate information.
- Philosophy of taking ownership for customer needs and following through to resolution.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of services provided to our customers.
Incorporation of Customer Service Standards
Our commitment to providing the highest quality of customer service is also expressed in the following:
- If applicable, OBM will develop additional customer service standards for positions including assigned duties that involve a significant level of contact with the public.
- Regardless of assigned duties, every Supervisor and Manager employed by OBM shall consider the level of customer service their employees provide when evaluating employee performance and determining overall performance ratings.