Fiscal Year 2012-2013 - Overview
On March 15, 2011, Gov. John R. Kasich submitted to the General Assembly The Jobs Budget, his budget for the 2012-2013 fiscal years.
Faced with the largest budget shortfall in the state's history, Gov. Kasich proposed a budget to erase an $8 billion shortfall, prevent its recurrence, avoid tax increases, and preserve the $400 million annual income tax cut that went into effect at the beginning of 2011. Furthermore, the governor proposed significant and overdue reforms to some of the state's most expensive programs: Medicaid, education and prisons, in order to improve both the quality of their services and their value to taxpayers.
Conference Committee Testimony
OBM Director Timothy S. Keen presented his testimony on the 2012-2013 Operating Budget to the Conference Committee on June 15, 2011.
FY 2012 - FY 2013 Operating Budget Summary
The FY 2012-2013 Charts and Tables Summary , looks at the numbers for;
- Total General Revenue Fund Appropriations
- State General Revenue Funds
- General Revenue Fund Actual Expenditures and Appropriations
- All Funds Appropriations
- All Funds Actual Expenditures and Appropriations
- Total General Revenue Fund Estimated Revenues
- State General Revenue Fund Estimated Revenues
- General Revenue Fund Actual and Estimated Revenues