Fiscal Year 2012-2013
"Budgets are not goals in themselves but merely tools for achieving goals, and the goal of this budget is job creation.
The budget I submit to the General Assembly today helps create the jobs-friendly environment Ohio needs. It closes an $8 billion structural imbalance while preserving the $800 million, two-year income tax cut that went into effect on January 1, provides $34 million in job-creating tax incentives, pursues major reforms and reduces spending in significant but carefully-considered ways."
- Governor John R. Kasich, March 15, 2011
Blue Book Executive Budget (As Proposed By Governor Kasich & OBM)
- Book One: Budget Book [14.6mb] For individual sections see the Executive Budget page
- Book Two: The Tax Expenditure Report
- Book Three: The Budget Summary
- Book Four: The Savings Book
- Book Five: The Reforms Book
Additional Resources & Archived Information