Bonds and Investor Relations
Welcome to the State of Ohio's Bonds and Investor Relations web site.
This area provides general information on State of Ohio debt and provides investors with convenient and timely access to current ratings reports, the state's monthly coordinated bond sale schedule, official statements, Ohio's current and historical financial reports, disclosure information, and other pertinent information.
The information is for reference only and is not a summary or compilation of information for any particular bond issue. It does not purport to present full and fair disclosure with respect to state debt or any of the state's bond programs within the meaning of applicable securities laws (See Disclaimer).
Updates Made in June
Check Back Next Month
for July Updates
- Bond Sale Calendar
- Monthly Financial Report through June
- State Information (Appendix A)
- Fiscal Year 2017 Unaudited Results
- Authorizations, Issued, and Outstanding Table
- Annual Debt Service Requirements
- June Unemployment Rates
- State Debt Profile - GRF Debt, GRF Debt Service, Variable Rate Debt, and Interest Rate Swaps
- BTSFA Annual Meeting Minutes (Draft)