At the Ohio Office of Budget and Management, it is our mission to provide policy analysis, fiscal research and financial management services to the Governor and agencies of state government, helping to ensure the proper and responsible use of state resources.
As a cabinet-level agency within the executive branch of state government, OBM develops, coordinates and monitors the individual budgets of state agencies and reviews all financial transactions made with public funds.
- Monthly Financial Report for December (posted: January 10, 2017)
- 2017 Detailed Transaction Listings are now available - School, High Edu., and County & Township Reports
- OBM Annual Report - Fiscal Year 2017 (August 1, 2017)
- Budget Highlights Book - As Enacted (updated: October 2, 2017)
- State Ends Fiscal Year 2017 with Balanced Budget (July 7, 2017)