At the Ohio Office of Budget and Management, it is our mission to provide policy analysis, fiscal research and financial management services to the Governor and agencies of state government, helping to ensure the proper and responsible use of state resources.
As a cabinet-level agency within the executive branch of state government, OBM develops, coordinates and monitors the individual budgets of state agencies and reviews all financial transactions made with public funds.
- Monthly Financial Report for May (posted: June 10, 2016)
- FY17 Disbursement Guidance is now Available
- Ohio's Interactive Budget, a comprehensive website that provides open access to Ohio's finances
- FY 2017 Allotment Guidance has been posted to the FY 16-17 Operating Budget - Budget Implementation page
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony to the Senate Ways and Means Committee, May 25, 2016