At the Ohio Office of Budget and Management, it is our mission to provide policy analysis, fiscal research and financial management services to the Governor and agencies of state government, helping to ensure the proper and responsible use of state resources.
As a cabinet-level agency within the executive branch of state government, OBM develops, coordinates and monitors the individual budgets of state agencies and reviews all financial transactions made with public funds.
- Monthly Financial Report for December (posted: January 10, 2019)
- OPFC Request for Qualifications - Financial Advisory Services (posted: December 11, 2018)
- OBM Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2018 (posted: August 1, 2018)
Updated 2018 Controlling Board Manual now available
Capital Budget Bill Fact Sheet for Fiscal Years 2019-2020
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony on Senate Bill 266, to the Senate Finance Committee, February 27, 2018
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony on House Bill 529, to the House Finance Committee, February 27, 2018