At the Ohio Office of Budget and Management, it is our mission to provide policy analysis, fiscal research and financial management services to the Governor and agencies of state government, helping to ensure the proper and responsible use of state resources.
As a cabinet-level agency within the executive branch of state government, OBM develops, coordinates and monitors the individual budgets of state agencies and reviews all financial transactions made with public funds.
- Monthly Financial Report for February (posted: March 10, 2017)
- Request for Proposals, Office of Internal Audit - External Quality Assessment (February 27, 2017)
- Medicaid Health Insuring Corporations (MHIC) Sales Tax Transition Aid
- School Foundation Funding Estimates
- OBM Director Keen's Testimony to the House Finance and Appropriations Committee (February 1, 2017)
- OBM has released Gov. Kasich's FY 18-19 Executive Budget Recommendations (posted: January 30, 2017)
- The 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- The 2016 Detailed Appropriation Summary by Fund Report (DASF)