At the Ohio Office of Budget and Management, it is our mission to provide policy analysis, fiscal research and financial management services to the Governor and agencies of state government, helping to ensure the proper and responsible use of state resources.
As a cabinet-level agency within the executive branch of state government, OBM develops, coordinates and monitors the individual budgets of state agencies and reviews all financial transactions made with public funds. Click here to learn more about OBM
- For State Agencies: Capital Planning and Budgeting Guidance
for Fiscal Years 2017 - 2022, is now available
- Monthly Financial Report for September 10, 2015
- Ohio Supplier Portal, for State Suppliers to register a new account and learn about the changes to eSupplier
- The Ohio Fiscal Academy is now accepting applications for Cohort 6
- OBM's FY 2015 Annual Report